Sunday, June 25, 2017

Just a thought - 02 (Surprising myself)

Most of the time rather than people surprising me, I keep surprising myself... I guess that's called as Maturity. My friends ask me several questions about my choices by seeing the display photos in my profile in various socializing platforms. Not that I'm in so many, yet the very few I have, to be exact WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram, I use it frequently. I give them reasons too. And while giving them reasons I realize about my own choices and thought levels too. When I tell them about what the DP is and why I have set it, it amazes not just them but it amazes me too. Funny and ridiculous haan ... Well it is what it is. And anyway it feels nice to explain to them. Some really appreciate it and some just make fun of it. In either case I realize the importance of those Das in my life. Be it just a celebrity's pic or a beautiful photo of nature, the wonderful quotes or a movie poster. Each one of them or those have influence in my life, in my thinking, teach wisdom to me. And realizing and remembering those wisdoms while talking about the photos makes me so happy. I hope I remain happy like this forever.

Want to know about my DP now. It's photos of few celebrities for now. And Michael Jackson is one of them. Today on June 25th I miss that sweet and marvelous person and wish to have him born again in mother Earth. Yet I know there can never be another Michael Jackson on this planet.

Hope he is resting in peace. I wish to be happy and keep on learning for as long as I am alive.

Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...