Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Bless me

My last post... if I read now I feel that I sound so desperate and stupid. Someone very close had died and every time someone dies, the whole situation reminds me that our time here on earth is limited. I tend to remember this line in times when I have a fight with someone. And with this thought I tend to forgive the other person and behave as if whatever happened is forgivable and forgettable. However, what I observe now is that people tend to take this quality for granted and keep on pouncing again and again. And slowly I am feeling enough is enough. 

Someone recently told me that, "you don't talk to much people, do not try to take any extra measures to maintain the relationship, yet if you notice, those people have kept you in their lives. There is something in you which is unselfish and innocent and that only those people know cause they know you from your childhood. Even people who hardly have spent few month with you in school time, know your quality of friendship. School days are when people make pure relationships. So, leave those stupid college day friends, focus on positive and strive to make your dream come true." So, yes when I observe the school friends know me well and never hurt me and vice versa. 

It's time, 
                a) to leave the garbage people to where they belong - the dustbin, 
              b) to progress in the path where I live with dignity, self respect and fulfill what needs to be done.

Wish me luck and bless me so I be true to my dreams.

And Thanks C for your assuring words!

~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...