Monday, July 5, 2021

What was I doing being away from Blogger?

Wow! I haven't written a single word in my blog for past 2 years. Can't believe that 2 years have gone by. And this now forces me to think, to look back and really ponder about what have I been doing for past 2 years.

Well, writing posts I had left long back. However, not posting a single blog... Hmm... It was eventful 2 years of my life. There were disturbing parts which I would not want me or you to ponder over. And there were so many wonderful parts that I would love to recall again and again. 

And today I don't know why but I just felt like jotting down my thoughts like I used to before. 

Well, in these past 2 years 

  1. I learnt yoga practices though for a short period of time,  
  2. attended Bhagvat Geeta level 1 course, 
  3. did my inner engineering program, 
  4. got a back injury by an excited happy little one while playing with him, 
  5. learnt keyboard from my 8 year old son, 
  6. explored the ways of repairing the house (which includes, scrubbing - oiling - painting of iron grills, fixing hairline cracks, grouting of floors, putty work of walls), 
  7. explored about painting of walls in a structured manner, 
  8. painted designs in the walls (recently I applied so much of what I learnt in my parent's house, repaired my mom's kitchen and guest bedroom, re-organised everything, repaired the walls and painted the rooms from roof to sides, and painted designs in the room - it looks fabulous), 
    My house
    Mommy's house
    My house
  9. learnt how to effectively organise the house, 
  10. made a lot of DIY projects with waste cardboard boxes for my son to organise his books, 
  11. learnt new recipes, 
  12. designed my own Mandir for home (of course the carpenter made it, but the ideas were given by me about how to achieve the designs), 
  13. explored Japanese TV Series (apart from my usual anime movies and series), 
  14. explored the world of KDramas and got hooked to it ( I learnt so much about life, about tips and tricks about our usual daily things, how to properly segregate garbage for recycling, health related tips and tricks and I am really grateful for the day I just thought "let me try this Korean serials and see how good they are than Japanese ones"... I'll write about it in detail in another post), 
  15. got hooked into Korean songs (well, I hear all sorts of music, songs, languages - No boundaries for that), 
  16. learnt cleaning tips and tricks for faster and deep cleaning (people ask for tips from me now), 
  17. learnt how to store vegetables and fruits properly so there is less to no wastage of food (that helped me a lot during the pandemic lockdown time), 
  18. taught Hindi language to my son, as in the how, why and where parts of Hindi grammar (it helped my son to match up to the speed of teacher and now it's the turn of Kannada), 
  19. learned Vedic Maths and taught it to my son, 
  20. taught him how to visualise maths for quick calculations, 
  21. watched my son's academic level, personality level, discipline level take a two fold leap in the past year because he learnt from us (academic from me, sports and discipline from his father)
  22. watched a gigantic leap in my son's handwriting after learning cursive with his father's guidance, patience, time and his own efforts to sit for 30-45 mins and write.
  23. and constantly got that thought about being a tiny speck of this gigantic universe.
  24. got abundant time and memories with my son and husband, 
  25. though it was rare, yet spent some good times in Smule with fellow singers.


Life sure is good and it has a way of bringing the right people to my life while throwing away the wrong ones... I'm really glad for life keeps the distractions at bay for me! Of course there are unavoidable circumstances where I have to deal with some show offs and nuisances, however, I am sure I'm gonna get out of those situations faster and with ease.

Life is a gift which I don't want to spent with dirty politics and gossips. Want to explore and learn more every day. Wish me luck!
 
~
Smile and be a Khushi :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...