Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Enjoying quilling flowers and leaves

I have been planning to make a quilling design in a frame for a long time now. However, never was able to decide what to design. 

I have made some two tone flowers and thus I went on search of a suitable design to place my flowers. Couldn't find anything that interested me. Thus, I thought why not prepare the rest of the things needed for a design. 

After a long time wait I decided to quill Anastasia's signature leaves. Anastasia Wahalatantiri is an amazing quiller, and I am sure you are gonna love her creations. 


Here's a sneak peak of my experiment with the flowers and leaves: Two Tone Flowers and Quilling Anastasia's Signature Leaves.

Now since I have the leaves and the flowers I will be working on my design very soon.

Keep visiting as I would soon post another sneak peak of the design in progress.

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...