Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy (belated) Deewali!!

Happy Deepavali!! (The Festival of Lights)


I have enjoyed my Deewali... After a long time I burst crackers; that too with my parents, my brother and my hubby. 

Though the weather was not good and it was all cloudy and rainy weather; fortunately there was no rain in the night. The crackers would have burst even better had it been sunny. It was fun painting the Diyas, then organising them and put the right amount of oil to it and then lighting the Diyas. It was really a great experience. And after a long time I did the Puja myself. 

Oh!! I feel great when I recollect the memories,  except a few. One of those is when a burnt out cracker suddenly swifted to Dinu's leg and he burnt his leg's lower skin. He could not walk properly for around 2-3 days. Mupimet ointment showed it's magic. So he was fine by the 3rd day. I missed my sister a lot. She had night shift that day. But I hope she enjoyed wearing her traditional Lehenga / Saree. 

I tried some photography. Many personal and few object oriented. I tried take the pics of the twins we have as neighbors. Bubbly was hiding her face a lot, thus it was a bit challenging. Bubble was always ready for snaps. However, he smiles only when Bubbly smiles. 

Here are some of those pics, including one of Bubbly & Bubble:


I still have some of the crackers left, for may be later use in some other festival. :)

I hope you too have enjoyed the festival. 
Happy Deewali once again!!

♥ ~ Smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture,i think u became a photographer and writter.
Wish u a belated happy dewali and married life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...