Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gift for a Friend - 04

This sketch is the one that I gave to one of my of my friends during my Engineering college days. It was presented to him on his birthday. I liked it so much that I thought of scanning it before I give it to him. I had a greeting card, I guess Archies greeting card with this picture in it. I drew this in the year 2002-3, I guess.

Anyway, here's the sketch:
I can't believe that it used to come up so well in those days.

I had presented to so many to so many people but the idea of scanning had never come. Otherwise I would have all the beautiful drawings I had done, which unfortunately doesn't come up so well now.

After scanning that I have colored it using Flash software and added some features to it like twinkling stars etc. Here's the colored version of it:


Hope you like it.

 ~ Smile

2 comments:

KhushiG said...

Umesh Zemse said - Just ultimate art work.....fantastic...i never knew this aspect of yours....something new i got to know about.......Happy to know though..I think everyone has an art in oneself..and it does come up at sometime in life.......Great work ..would love to see more..keep it up....dont shut it off...........Umesh Apr 2

saheli said...

this one is so cute...the final touch of giving colour digitally is super
http://varnam-addcolortolife.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...