Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inspiration from 'Walk The Talk' - 02

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. ~ Emily Dickinson

Ah! Hope! few people come to my mind when the word 'Hope' is pronounced. They are: Mr. Barack Obama, My Mother, My Best Friend, My Sister, and few of my friends. Believe it or not, its just a coincidence that except Mr. President of U.S., all are females.

My brother too hopes lot of thing to happen. However, never says it openly, we can read his body language to understand that. So is the case of my hubby and my father. May be there are many other guys who 'Hope! for something they want'. Is it want or need. umm.. it's 'Want' I guess which suits in with 'Hope', cause if it's a 'Need' then people just hope they create a burning desire, a fire in them to get that thing done. However, exceptions are there, as when Mr. Obama said the word Hope, I felt that Need in his voice, which he wanted to convey to the residents of U.S. and the entire world. Ah! It's confusing... or may be I am just confused and not others.

Anyway. I just remembered that yes, I have couple of my school friends, who are guys, who still Hope for good things to happen. I too Hope for good things to happen. However, these days someone/something reminds me to Believe in the good things that I am hoping for. So, if I re-read the quote above I feel: "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all - and that's called as Belief" What do you think?

 ♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...