Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Living the thoughts... makes me feel proud

"There are no accidents... Whatever happens, happens for a reason..."

I used to believe these statements so much when I was a kid; much before Kung Fu Panda movie released or was thought of. And I believed these statements so much till I got my job. After that I don't why but I kind of forgot these thoughts and got busy with the complexity of the world.

It's been 6 years that I never recollected these set of words. It recent years that I started recollecting my past, started visiting some part of my memories and realised how long I have been away from these good thoughts.

Now, I strive to recollect these words again and inculcate them in my life. Yeah... I keep forgetting from time to time as I keep myself busy with my responsibilities. However, there are times when I feel good and proud when I realise living these sentences. It has helped me move out from failures and keep progressing.

Thanks Good Lord!!

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...