Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thought for the day - brings a smile on my face

"You might not be able to solve the world's problems, but when you help even one person, you become a part of the solution."

This is the quote I have for February 26 on my desk's daily quotes calendar.

I felt so good when I read this. Most of the time I help people who do not even bother to recognise my efforts. And there are times when there are good people who recognise my effort. These different people sometimes make me feel, "why do I do help people, or work for them who just take the help and get their requirements fulfilled, but do not even say a thank you?"

However, this quote really brought a smile on my face and is an answer to that question.


♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...