Monday, May 19, 2014

My Latest Passion - Novels!

I have been observing that I read a lot more Novels than I watch movie... I have finally understood the craziness one feels when they read a story than watching it on a screen. 

One explore so much about one's power of imagination, visualisation, seeing things through mind's eyes!! Oh! I love it. God's grace be on me and help me find time to manage my work, personal life and imaginary, in other words magical life. :)

Oh yes, the same kind of feeling I get when I listen an English song. I couldn't believe those English vocabulary has such power to create a beautiful song along with the variety of music instrument and the power of the singer's voice.

And oh yeah - I love my flipkart ebooks. So far the best ebook reading app that I have found. All other readers are just average ones, including the ones that the book publishers provide.

Have a wonderful day and keep smiling!!

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...