Friday, June 6, 2014

Amazing Thunderous Night!

Yesterday!

What a thunderous night! Amazing! Felt like I was in the Iraq Nuclear war! What lightning! It was a like a chain of lightning electrified to each other. The sound was terrifying and it reminded me of the movie The Soccerers Apprentice. The cupboards were vibrating with the thunders. The light was blinding. It was truly the scariest night for me. I was not even scared a cinch during the tsunami in Odisha. But this took the hell out of my soul.

But more than that I was wondering how scared those people living in those one room quarter must not be.

This morning, everything is so calm and quite as if nothing had happened in the night! Wow!

Amazing experience! I wished I could record a bit of the night, however, I was so scared to even move from the bed. My son even pushed himself to my side fully. Amazing night!

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...