Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bajrangi Bhaijaan - Movie review - my thoughts

Watched #BajrangiBhaijaan... And felt great about it. It's a beautiful story with good direction. Every scene, every song, each character is so well portrayed by the actors be it #Kareena, #Harshali, #Salman, #Nawazuddin or the other important and supporting actors. A movie that even my 3 year old enjoyed. The only place where I found lost is just before the ending. I guess the script writers had to find a way to remove Salman's shirt and thus the scene was planned that way. However, it could have been better. I can't suggest how because then I would become a script writer. Yet I loved the acting of Salman Khan. So far his best acted film. And Harshali you rock girl. Have seen your acting in TV shows yet your acting in main stream movie is just mind blowing. Way to go you girl! It was time well spent!

"Aaj ki party mere taraf se..." and all the featured songs are beautiful!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...