Sunday, June 4, 2017

Live Action Movies - Japanese

I am always an avid admirer of Japanese Animation movies, especially of Studio Ghibli. One of my all time favorite is "From Up on Poppy Hills" (I will write about in another post in detail)

 I recently came across this concept of "Live Action" movies. It means the manga series that are made into movies with actors/actress. I have fallen in love with the live action movies too. The beauty of the animation series very beautifully is transformed into movies. And the your actors are just so amazingly talented to portray those emotions that I equally love the live action movies too.

There is a lot of talent in the Japanese actors. Wish they would have good spoken English too with very less accent. Then we would like to see more of those talents in English movies too. Yet, the beauty of the nature shown in the Japanese movies is just immensely beautiful. I doubt if the English movies can ever achieve that. You barely see any nature in the English movies. It's all concrete. I am much more impressed by their depiction of traditions in glimpses along with the modern society.

Ah! They are just beautiful movies. I am in the exploration mood.
So, cheers!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...