Monday, October 19, 2009

Questions of My Life!

Life Sucks!
Why this feelings comes to my mind?
Am I not happy from the heart
Or may be I've just become blind.

There are people struggling
daily for a mouthful of rice,
Still with all the facilities
Why I feel, life's not so nice?

There's pain, there's suffering;
still the handicapped is able to climb mount Averest.
Why am I closing the eye to this beautiful life?
Why I wish to let my soul die, be in peace and take rest?

Why am I so violent? Why am I not happy?
What's my life's goal; what's my ambition?
When will I get these questions' answer?
Who is there to remind me my lost vision?

I am tired of falling down and
regain my lost strength;
My thirst for that affection and love
is now choking my breath.

When will this waiting period be over?
When will I be able to live a fulfilled life?
The only path I can see is the path of Moksha.
However, out of the responsibilities I bear, now I only grief.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...