Saturday, April 6, 2013

6th April 2013

My baby completed 9 months old today!!

upper two full teeth... lower two budding teeth... saying, "Nee nee... naa naa... maa maa... baa baa... paa paa... aaajaa... aaa dae...", fast crawling like a small baby elephant,  standing up on his own and then falling down, grabbing everything, chewing everything, him getting excited when he sees me in the evening, looking at the face and it's features, pulling hair - nose - ear - chains, crawling around the entire house, climbing up to the bathroom, trying to climb the cot, pulling every possible wire that comes to his reach, shouting at others, blabbering things when someone is talking over phone, scolding others if they don't follow the instructions to take him wherever he wants them to take, waking up everyone after he wakes up, long hairs, long but thin body, learning to immitate very fast, cunning, suspecting  peoples' presence even though they hide themselves, swift in recognising voices and smell, recognising me only when he sees my face (ofcourse now he recognises me by seeing just my feet too), smiling when he sees me and his father, laughing when we tickle him, smiling-laughing-jumping when he listens to rhymes from Manju....; these describe my baby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...