Thursday, April 4, 2013

How does God look like?? - Ask a Blind person

I was wondering yesterday, how many God and Goddess idles we have through out the world!! For every country, every state, every village, every religion... we have so many shapes and colors or God.

When I was kid I was told by our teachers and books that there is no shape of God. It's just the curious minds of people who give shape to thee and form different idles.

I always wonder who saw how Lord Krishna, Lord Shiva or any other God/Goddess look like? Is there any proof of that?

Then I recollected OMG (Oh My God!!) movie. Lord Krishna in Suit!! Nice movie...

Then this sudden thought came to my mind - we can see, so we formed the shapes of God. How about the blinds? They can't see anything - so for them how does God look like?

Does it ring a bell in your mind?? hmm... it did in mine. It's the blinds who can actually see the God!! For them there is no pre-assumptions. For them everything is dark. They do not know what does color mean. The color that they live their life in is only one color and we refer that as black. So, for them God would be shapeless. That's what God actually is - Right!!

May be that darkness is God for them!!

The next time I meet a blind person, I am gonna ask this question to her/him.

"Who is God for you and what does thee look like??"

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...