Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inspiration from 'Walk The Talk' - 03

It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
~ Marlene Dietrich
 
How many friends have you got such? I have got 3-4 (C, S, P, D) so far. Robin Sharma in one of his book "Who will cry when you die?" has mentioned that a person need to have 5 such friends. If he/she has got them then his life is worth living. Don't you think so? It's your that friend who always supports you blindly without trying to find out any benefit from supporting you. It is they who believe you, trust you, have faith on you, motivate you, support you... even more than your family members or anyone else. I am proud to have my best friends and they are with me in all shades of my life bearing that torch of comfort, care, affection, love, respect, honesty to drive me in the right direction. Hope you keeping in touch with your best friends.

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...