Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quote of the day - 01

"Invest in truly important things in life. Remember, everything that is worth something costs something."

This is the quote showing in my "daily table calendar" today. This quote has kept me engaged since morning. Every now and then this thought is flashing a glimpse of my past experiences, raising lot of questions in my mind. And those thoughts are making me overwhelmed of what I have achieved and what I have lost. That's forcing me to look at the calendar - quote and the picture in it - again and again. I must have looked at that quote today atleast 20-30 times or may be even more than that. It really is urging me to turn the pages of my past even faster. I feel like I am scampering even the digged pages of my life.

Yes, this is true and is a fact that everything costs you as, "There are no free lunches in this world!" You want something you have to pay some toll for that. Some time that toll is your friendship, your family, your existing career/job, your emotions, your wishes... Its upto us to decide what is important for us. We must make sure we invest on things that are most valuable in our life. It should be our family, friends, relations for the true ones will never return if you have ample money. I know you understand what I mean and I don't need to elaborate on this.

Hope you invest your time appropriately on right things/people/realtions.
Take care

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...