Friday, January 28, 2011

My First Red Rose

Red Rose… a perfect way to allure a girl, a woman – the love of your life. I love flowers and yeah always dreamt of getting a Red rose from someone special. I have received Yellow Rose, Orange Rose, Pink Rose, and different colored Rose Bouquets. Yeah, I remember the beautiful bouquet I received on my Birthday from the organization I work in. It was beautiful. But a Red Rose is no way comparable to any other color Rose. It’s gorgeous, power-filled, enchanting. The color itself has so much energy in it.


And finally I received one from my beloved D. And I am so happy to receive that gift. I was looking at the Rose again and again and again. It was simply mesmerizing. Oh D! Thank you so much for that gift. I am pleased and I feel very satisfied. Thank you. I Love You.

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...