Friday, December 18, 2009

My "Dost"

My "Dost".. He is not my friend, but is my husband. However, I call him "Dost" just to feel that I am not with the typical husband but with one of my close friend. [Note: Usually they dominate the wife. Well, exceptions are there, where the vice versa happens. My case is definitely not the vice versa one. Though I am not dominated all the time.. :)] This makes life a little easier and helps build and nourish the relationship in a better way.

Though I know him upto some extent in these few months' relationship, however, I thought of finding out few things from him in his own words, in his own way. After a lot of request and pampering finally he gave the answers yesterday. Wanna know what he has shared...??? Here we go...

A - Alcoholic?
No, but I like to drink occassionally with my friends and my colleagues.

B - Best thing about you?
Punctuality

C - Color that makes you feel great?
BLUE

D - Drink of your choice?
Scotch on the rocks

E - Essentials of your life?
Nothing that I know

F - Favorite pass time?
Sleeping... sleeping... sleeping...

G - Gayatri / Mili?
Mili

H - Honey / Sugar?
Honey; Sugar is bad for health... Who likes diseases?

I - Indulgence?
Sports

J - January / June / July?
Janemann

K - Ke-sa-ra sa-ra sa-ra
K for what????

L - Love's definition?
Love is complex

M - Marriage Date?
2009 May 12

N - Name of your ideal?
My Dad

O - Onion / Mint?
Oh my God!!

P - Passionate about?
About my work

Q - Question that you have in your mind about me?
Why her teeth are like that?

R - Reason to smile?
For I have got everything that I had dreamed about

S - Smoking is injurious to health?
Yes, it is

T - The testing times of your life?
One week when I first landed in U.S.

U - Unknown fact about you?
i. That I am not a gay
ii. That I am day dreamer about my future

V - Vegetable(s) you dislike?
Bitter gourd (Karela)

W - Woman (women) of your life?
My Mom; and my Wife (though I dream a lot about Kajol and Scarlett).

X - X-men / Cat-woman?
Halle Berry

Y - You would love to become?
Cricketer

Z - The power of Zero?
It is powerful for me. The more zeroes you add to the number the richer you become.

Catch you in the next blog...
♥ ~ Smile
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...