Sunday, October 24, 2010

Enchanting Moon and the Night

It was a beautiful full moon this Friday (22nd Oct. 2010). The scenery was breathtaking. While I was driving back to home in my bike, the whole way in the wind-tunnel road, I could see the sparkling moon shining like a diamond through the woods, drifting behind the river of clouds. The clouds were dancing along with it. It was a truly mesmerizing sight; a scene that I had not cherished so far. I can't explain what I savored in those 10 minutes, in just few words. It felt as if I am in a dream in some hill station, sitting on a vast land filled with grasses. I thanked God on the way for thee showed me such a serene scene. After I reached home, I wanted to stream-line every thought that made me feel like being in this beautiful dream. This poetry is a result of those thoughts... I hope you like it.

I turned the pages of this beautiful night;
The vista is surreal and bright.

Moon is drifting behind the cloud bed;
Chimera of a beautiful blossom is formed.

Petal shapes formed by cloud patches –
Can only be seen in artists’ paintings.

Colors of the night are delightful,
Enchanting with its magical spells.

Shades of the trees in dark colors
And the moonlit pearl white roads.

Fresh breathe of wind acting as calmer,
Has the power to touch every sensor.

Chucking itself on my face as a chum,
Sucking me out from tedium.

The sky and roads, the trees and clouds –
Seem painted with sparkles of the rays.

All are welcoming the pixies -
Hiding behind the distant stars.

It’s a beautiful sight;
Though it’s black and white

A perfect place for lovers -
With the music of the nature.

The passion of moon -
releases the power of its shine.

My heart is tied with its fascinating face;
My eyes are locked with his seducing dance.

I hope the spell lasts for endless time,
Guiding me through this stunning dream.

I wish to live in this peaceful night forever;
Hope to depart with the angels and return never.

 ~ Smile

1 comment:

Jayant Nikhare said...

you do poetry too!!!!..... you are an artistic person I must say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...