Monday, October 25, 2010

Gift for a Friend - 03

This is a greeting card that I had prepared for my hostel mate. And she presented it to her husband on their first valentine day after their marriage. She had provided me the designer papers and the printouts of the pictures. She also had brought the print out of the quotes. We used the smaller piece of printout as it is. However, we drew the other picture on a butter paper.  The greeting card was prepared on 2008. It's not with me now, however, I feel great when I look at these pictures. Sometimes I become surprised about my own skills and sometimes I doubt.

Here's few snaps of the greeting card:

The photos is behind the designer cloth-paper, not pasted on it.

Picture drawn on the butter paper; A boy and girl are sitting on the edge of the boat, near the shore. There is a tree near by. The mountains are at distant and birds are flying on the sky. The girl is smiling keeping her head low. And the guy is sitting quite and is very shy too.

I did not wanted to ruin its beauty. I can't create the clone of this picture, so preferred to use it as it is.

There is no meaning of Sea without Water,
                  There is no meaning of Day without Sun,
There is no meaning of Night without Moon,
                 There is no meaning of me without you...
                                                             Sweetheart! I Love You.

The picture is behind the ring of heart  and not pasted on it. The middle part of the heart is used else-where. I think you must have guessed by now. If not yet, then I would disclose it in the next photo...

The bigger heart is the one taken from the ring of heart. I used it on the envelop. The envelop is also my company's. Thus, to hide the header I used the heart. And the Greeting card also fitted into the envelop. B is my friend's name and T is her husband's. There's a beautiful quote written in the left side of the above pic. I just love this quote. It goes like this:
                            I would rather spend everyday
                                           fighting with you, than to spend
                                                            the rest of my life without you.

This is how the card looks after everything is finalised and completed





The entire orange sheet is one piece. The three hearts are cut with proper calculations. However, for safer side we have applied a small piece of cello-tape on the common edges.

I love this card. I wish to prepare another on like this.

~ Smile

1 comment:

Sudarsan said...

I think u prepared this card when u r in Hyderabad..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...