Saturday, October 16, 2010

Perplexed Thoughts...

"Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape"

This is a message I received from my friend today.
One of my friend told me today about the pure heart people. Who are they? How do we judge who is clear in heart and in mind? Who are God's dearest fellow? Now, God loves everyone. The how does thee decide who are thy lovable / dearest / favourite ones?

Does he look at someone who is tall - fair - good build, just a handsome one / a beautiful one???
I guess no... What do you say about it?
Thee is unlike the human, it's own creation. Thee looks at the inner world of the human, which we are unable to see... uhaan... not 'unable'... we 'don't' try to see. The one who sees it is able to figure who is the true, pure heart person.

Now for person X, person Y is pure... however, for person Z, person Y is not pure... why does this happen?
The how can we say who is pure and who is not?
I would rather say, we are just human and are unique from each other. Then how we can say she is pure - she is not; she is good - she is bad; everything is relative, but why is everything so relative?

Why is it that at one moment we love a person so much for what (s)he is, for how she behaves, for what she has become, for how she looks; And in the next moment we hate her/him like a devil...
I am perplexed with these thoughts... 
Can you answer my questions??...
Hmm, it would be good if I frame it this way; Could you share your thoughts / perception with me??

♥ ~ Smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi how r u? those who know how to be happy in every rise and fall, they r pure, like a child,like a freash flower. hope u can understand,have a great night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...