Thursday, March 11, 2010

The new makeup of nature @ Bangalore

Winter is over... and the nature is simply amazing in Bangalore now. Just few days back the nature appeared a bit sad and grumpy with its dark shades of color. Just a week has passed and the nature has colored itself so beautifully with bright colors that I can't make you feel this with these words. I have to show you the nature. The beautiful trees and their colors... its makes you feel the smell of lemon and that wakes you up completely...

On 2nd March, 2010 I posted a blog with the pics of nature. There was a tree in the first collage of the pic. Here's that tree then:


Here is the same tree with its new bright and vibrant color with its new leaves (taken on 10th March 2010):

This is just a small example... The nature is so beautiful that it appears as if we are in a new world with so much beauty and freshness around us. The leaves dance with such enthusiasm.. that it reminds me of the fast flying fairies of tinker bell animation movie. I just love watching them dance. While going to office when you see them I feel as if they are encouraging me, as if they are wishing me.... "Yeah GG! You can do it! Good Morning!! Make a great day ahead! Hooray!" Wow... it feels so good... I can't explain that any more.. You must feel that when you see them dancing around you, welcoming you.

Until I write again... Keep smiling...
♥ ~ Smile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nature is intoxicating. You are feeling and enjoying it. It is wonderful. I felt the same in Alaska. You should take few of those trips, you will love it.

KhushiG said...

@Roger: Thanks... Will make trip sometime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...