Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank you "Dost"

Wow!! I can't believe this... Its one year now of D and myself knowing each other. 3/5/2009 - the day when we shared our pics for the first time as part of the proposal through e-mail. The first time we wrote an e-mail to each other. The first time we spoke to each other, of course through e-mail only; no chance of talking over phone.

I went through all those e-mail we shared from that day till the day we met each other personally for the first time. Every thing came alive in front of my eyes. I could feel the freshness of the moment. Ofcourse this time I felt little funny when I read those e-mails. How childish I was, how straight forward I was! And how cool, take it easy kind of you were! Well, I have learnt a lot in this one year and things are going so smooth and so pretty now, that I get scared sometime, if someone will have an evil eye on us. God has been wonderful and has given so many surprises. Thank you Lord for giving such an adorable husband. I know he is the Diamond. Its just that the diamond was never cut in proper shape to be used for the crown. I will do that for you, but ofcourse with your assistance and help. I love you D for you are so wonderful, so sweet, just like a sweet innocent child who is unaware of any complicated feelings. I thank God, for he let me come into your life and share an undetachable, strong bond.

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...