Thursday, March 11, 2010

Patterns of Sky with Cloud and Sun - Part 1


These are the pics I clicked today morning.. The sharp orange lines caught my eyes and I could not resist myself from capturing those in my camera..

The last but one is when Sun was behind clouds. It was hard to look at the Sun, so assuming its there I clicked it. And it came so nice... Hope you all like it.


The patterns of the sky due to sunlight and cloud (part 1)

Until I write/click again... Keep smiling...
♥ ~ Smile

1 comment:

KhushiG said...

2 people liked this - Ajit Dembla and Rajesh B

Umesh Zemse - Amezing clicks.....Nature is so beautiful at times....great clicks...Take Care 9:06 am
Swamy Gowda - WOW Snaps are awesome!!!..keep going.. 10:23 am
Ajit Dembla - Gayathri, the pic with sun behind the clouds is AMAZING !!!
Keep it up.

Ajit 10:37 am
Satish Kumar - Awesome... 8:08 pm
(from Buzz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...