Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Watching a Sunrise

Good Morning!! Wow... It's a wonderful morning today. I see birds flying from the east towards me. Small, big, tiny all sizes of birds are flying in the subtle blue sky. The sky is so pure for there are no clouds to take away its beauty in its purest form.

My house's balconies face east. Early morning when we sit on our sofa in the hall or on the stair case of our balcony we see the sunrise. I had a chance today to get up before the sunrise. That's the reason I met the beautiful bride dressed in a light blue color garment.

The cool breeze coming along with the birds feels so fresh that it's tickling all the cells in my body. The smooth touch of the wind on my hair... umm... I can again go back to sleep. The lovely and fresh smell of the nature is making me hungry now. Not only me, it seems the roses and other flowers seem to be enjoying the weather and the most beautiful moment of the day. The way dance and wave their little petals... oooww... it's making me behave like a little child and play with them, stare them like I have seen some wonder I have never seen before.


I sit down on my stair case now and watch on those few tall trees in front of me, at around 70 meters away. That house is also beautiful... a very nice bungalow. Looks like a farm house. Well, the trees in their garden are tall and beautiful, with different variety of leaves. The sun is rising now slowly and the saffron color of it appears awesome. The sun rays among those trees appear to me as the focus light of the stages where actors/actresses perform. The grass must be feeling like VIPs with the spot light on them.


The sun is rising fast... hmm... as its summer here in Bengaluru now. Well, as the sun is moving up in the sky it's changing its garments. Now, it is dressed up in Orange color. Wow it's moving even faster up and up and up to the high sky, wearing a yellow color garment. Well, the clouds have finally come. May be they were waiting to the Sun to play hide and seek with it. It looks as if they are playing "catch me if you can". Some time it appears as if the Cloud is over the Sun, some time the Sun is over the Cloud. The hawk is swinging here and there, some time towards the Sun, some time away from it. Looks as if it's jealous of the Cloud and doesn't want it to play with the Sun. The sun is busy with the clouds and the hawk finally disappointed and has moved away towards the west along with the other chirping birds.


The sun is higher up in the sky now and the yellow garment is so bright that it's hard for me to look at it. And that's when I realised it's already 7:30 now and I better go get ready for my office. I take a last view at the scene from the corner of my eyes and get back to work. I feel so nice that my intuition tells me it's going to be a great day ahead. 

Here's a collage of my shots taken while savoring the beauty of nature...


Will catch you in my next blog...

♥ ~ Smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

♬µřα∫î ..ßαšα†آ‎ - Keka Gayi3.... amazing, gud collection Mar 12
(from Buzz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...