Monday, March 8, 2010

Women of my life ♥

The women of my life... There are so many. When I was young my father would always scold me why don't you have girls as your friends. I always feel bad for I don't have any friends who are girls. And even those I have I don't like them much for their gossiping nature, some are proud of their beauty and skin color, some are too greedy of their parents' status / house / car, some are proud for their parents are both working and they have so much money...

Ah... Aren't there any sensible females in this world, who are far off from these stupid and nonsense nature? The more such girls I meet the more sad and hopeless I become.

I thank God for he gradually brought some really nice women in my life. First, my Mommy whom I never gave much attention to. I realised that later and she is the most loving and childlike women I have in my life, who even some time cries near me like a small baby for small small tensions in life. I feel good when she opens her heart in front of me, for she makes me feel that I am so close to her. Second is my little sister, Jolly, for she is the most adorable doll I have who is some time scared of me, but loves me and takes care of me more than me, myself. Third, is my best friend, Lipi, for she loves me like a daughter. She is like my second mother for I share almost everything with her. And she is the one who cares for me sometimes more than my mother. She is the one who was there with me in my bad times and has guided me like the light in the charcoal darkness.

There are many more women who later on showered upon me their care and affection, their love, their advice, fun, jokes. I met those ladies in Navi Mumbai as my colleague as my roommates. Anchal, Leena, Beena, and Preeti are such adorable roommates I had, who taught me so many lessons about the true life. I remember Anchal Dii giving advice to me about career and professional life. I remember Beena sharing her thoughts about my nature with me, her jokes, her laugh, flowers, dress designs... I recollect all those when I sit alone in serenity. I remember Leena fighting with the other two girls of our room for me. I remember the silent cold war with Preeti and the fight on a Friday morning. I feel amazing that after that fight how Beena had left both of us in the room for discussion during the weekend. We became truly good friends after that and had good times with each other. I love those memories. I love the dinner we four planned together, the dinner we had in Sagar hotel of Vashi, I will always cherish that memory always forever in my life.

Spending time with Gayathry, Vinitha, Vani, Dhanya, Suggu and my roommate Beena in office were my favourite pass time. Even me and some others are never used to Tea, still we all go together; we walk/talk while others savour tea. We take the fresh breeze, the freshness of the trees, the beautiful colors of the butterflies and the flowers.

Now I am slowly getting in touch with my school friends through social networking websites. And feels really good for I have so many friends who are girls. I prove my Dad wrong now. In numbers I may have very few friends; however, they are my true friends.

Happy women's day my darlings... I love you all and I miss you so much...

♥ ~ Smile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mili,

Its a really nice blog with beautiful pictures. I just read your last one, its really superb. Please keep this blog updated, so that we will get to know more about your life :).

We all love you and miss you.

KhushiG said...

Hey, there are few people who call me Mili. Who are you amongst them?

By the way thank you for your lovely comments... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...